Monday, July 23, 2007

Prelim Experience

Well, If I said that I have nothing much to say about my prelim experiences here in UIC, that would be a lie. Because I've really had lots of good experiences..! (I guess...) And because of the fact that I was a transferee from Ateneo College, the best school in whole Davao, or so they say, I really didn't expect much about this school UIC. But as I stayed longer, I was proven wrong. Though UIC is nothing compared to the kind of facilities that Ateneo have, the quality of the education in this school is great. They have good teachers & kind staffs, and other good things that you cannot find in Ateneo. I've also made a lot of friends that is equal to the kind of being that I am. And everything is just great in this school. I'm so looking forward to another great experience in this prestigious school this midterm.

No comments: