Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Most Valuable Thing

Hmmmm... My most valuable thing... Would probably be my desktop computer & 19" wide LCD Monitor. Well, actually I have more than one valuable things like my sony cybershot digital camera with 7.2 megapixels. An iPod nano 8GB & sony network walkman 2GB. A cellphone with 3.2 megapixels of built-in camera & face recognition & VGA display (though I can't use it here in the Philippines because they can't open-line it yet). I value these things a lot since I worked hard to buy them with my own money (yeah my OWN money!). I know it's kind of hard to believe since I'm a student but when I was in Japan I worked there after I graduated from Junior High School. I worked for like two and a half years totally at Sony Corporation (yeah that Sony you know! cool huh!?). So that's kind of how I got my money to buy these things. Though my salary wasn't all mine cause I had to donate most of it to my parents (for some reason).

You may wonder how old I am now but let's just keep it a secret... But if you really really want to know come and ask me personally..! Hahaha. About these valuable things of mine, i'd probably die without them... Well, not literally die but I would die inside... If you know what I mean... Though I can always replace them with better ones in the future when I get back to Japan, I'd have to work and earn money first before I'd be able to buy! Though it's kind of exhausting working in Japan especially in a huge company like Sony with all those annoying Japanese on your back watching every single thing you do, it's still worth it cause you get a lot of money & it's also fun working with different people from various countries. So you learn a lot of things.

It's really hard for me to pick only one of my valuable things cause I have a lot, so please forgive me if I broke the rules about writing only one.... +_+ I guess that's pretty much about it..! Thanks for reading about my Valuable Thing(s) & my incredible life. Domo Arigatou...! (^_^)//////

No comments: