Monday, July 23, 2007

For The Love

What's up everyone..! Welcome to my very first blog! Though I really had a hard time thinking of what I would name the blog, I came up with the idea of naming it "For The Love Of Gadgets", because I really have this intimate feelings for gadgets & computer stuffs that I can't stop thinking about it..! (As if it's human. LOL) I've always been a gadget & computer geek since I was in High School. So I really think this title fits & describes my personality.



The main reason why I'm making this blog is because it is one of our activities in our subject Computer Applications. Though I've heard a lot about blogging, I haven't really got to the point where I actually made one myself. So this is gonna be my first blog, and I know that it's not going to be that good compared to other blogs out there, but i still hope that everyone will like it.



That's all folks..! Domo Arigatou..! (^-^)////

1 comment:

Dante said...

Nice posts. Keep it up.